We are a FULL-SERVICE paralegal firm in Bakersfield, California Our services include:
Family Law Pleadings
- All first paper documents (Petition, Summons, etc.) for initial dissolution filings
- Disclosures (Income and Expense Declaration, Schedule of Assets and Debts, etc.)
- Order to Show Cause filings for specific contested issues
- All discovery documents including motions
- Arrears, spousal support, and child support
- Judgment packets with stipulated attachment or Marital Settlement Agreement
Other Pleading Preparation
- State Motions – Suppression, Discovery, Pitchess, 995, Murgia, Return of Property, Bail, etc.
- Federal Motions – All Rule 12 Motions, Rule 33 Motion for New Trial, Rule 35 Sentence Corrections, etc.
- Demurrer – Misjoinder, Failure to State, etc.
- Criminal Writ Petitions – Prohibition, Mandamus, Habeas, Nobis, etc.
- Appeals – Misdemeanor Superior Court Appeals, State Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit Appeals
- Administrative Mandamus – DMV License Reinstatement
- Other Post Conviction – Expungement, Certificate of Rehabilitation, Clemency
- Misc. – Eviction, Dissolution, and all other Judicial Council Forms
- Jail visits
- Jail weddings
- Trial clothes
- Makeup to conceal tattoos or just to look better
- Document delivery
- Video, audio, and photograph conversion
- Video, audio, and photograph enhancement
- Facebook and other social media analysis
- Expert testimony
- Client data management systems
- OCR conversion
- Other computer services
- Witness interviews
- Jail calls
- Investigator notes
- Other transcription
- Web pages
- If it relates to services for the proper client or services for attorneys, we can probably help. Just ask. We work with multiple experts, attorneys, investigators, and other criminal defense specialists.
Bakersfield Paralegal 1706 Chester Ave., 351 Bakersfield, CA 93301 (661)Justice (587-8423)