Yes, you are in the right place. Multiple paralegals use a shared intake gateway, and multiple paralegals, process servers, private investigators, and others share a payment gateway. If this is your first visit, please read the disclaimers; otherwise, click a form set to begin or skip to the bottom to make a payment.
- Criminal case. Average time to complete: 3 minutes.
- Eviction. Average time to complete: 6 minutes.
- Name change. Average time to complete: 8 minutes.
- No children. Average time to complete: 24 minutes.
- With children. Average time to complete: 28 minutes.
- Income and Expenses attachment. Average time to complete: 33 minutes.
- Property Division attachment. Average time to complete: 60 minutes.
- Child Custody. Average time to complete: 28 minutes.
- Restraining Order. Average time to complete: 18 minutes.
- Guardianship. Average time to complete: 18 minutes.
- Probate – No will. Average time to complete: 12 minutes.
QDRO – Note this is an outside link.
Use this page to send payments to one of the participating paralegal, private investigator, or law firms. DO NOT make a payment unless requested so we can ensure that you payment gets applied to the proper firm and account. We accept:
- Checks and money orders payable to Bakersfield Paralegal.
- Zelle: 661-303-8806
- CashApp: $661Justice
- Venmo: @LegalResearchServices
- PayPal: Vvevea@gmail.com
- Credit cards (see below).
- Cash (paid directly to the business)
Note: Credit card and PayPal payments must include a 5% premium because we are charged twice. Once by the bank, and then again when we pay the court filing fees or the participating provider.
Use the following button to make a secure payment with a credit card.
We accept payments for the following service providers:
- Bakersfield Divorce
- Bakersfield Eviction
- Bakersfield Paralegal
- California Expunge
- Custody Clinic
- Kern Eviction
- Kern Seminars
- Legal Research Services
- Papers For Court
- Prepare Papers
- Private Investigator W. Wayne Wallace
- Roger Lampkin, Attorney at Law
- San Bernardino Paralegal
- Ventura Paralegal
Donations to Kern Seminars and Legal Research Services help us promote free legal help seminars, provide free books to inmates, and pay for web pages providing free information, forms, and instructions.